CDL Truck Drivers
Are You Looking for a Class A CDL Truck Driver Position in the Columbia, South Carolina Area That Will Provide You With a Rewarding Career & Balanced Home Life?
If you are searching for the best opportunity for driving truck with a company that truly cares about, appreciates and most of all rewards their drivers for their performance then you are in the right place.
Are you the experienced Class A CDL Truck Driver we are seeking to continue our explosive growth? We work very hard as an employee owned company to not only understand the needs of our dedicated route, delivery and regional drivers but to also equip them with the resources and compensation they need to have a successful career and enjoy a more balanced home life.
Once employed, our CDL truck driving job candidates will receive a generous $4,000 Sign On Bonus, along with an extremely competitive salary & benefits package. Our company takes pride in maintaining a safe work environment and rewards our truck drivers with annual bonuses for safety. Also, as an employee owned company, all eligible employees share in the success of Southeast Frozen Foods by receiving an annual stock award. We care greatly for the well-being and health of everyone on the SEFF team and after 80 days of employment provide exceptional Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability insurance coverage for our employees and their families. Invest in your own 401K with a generous company match to save for retirement. As a CDL Truck Driver for a leading distributor of frozen and refrigerated foods in the Eastern United States, members of the SEFF team also enjoy more time at home with Paid Holidays, Vacations and a predictable work schedule that allows for two to three nights home each week.
Southeast Frozen Foods is currently hiring experienced CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Truck Drivers to join our team in the Columbia, South Carolina area to be based out of our hub located in Gaston, SC. We are looking for Dedicated Lane Drivers, Over the Road and Short Haul Truck Drivers that want to take their trucking career to the next level. Our CDL drivers can expect great pay and benefits, a state of the art fleet averaging only 2.5 years old along with a rewarding career and home life.
Why Southeast Frozen Foods?
Company Driver Compensation and Benefits Package:
- $4,000 – Extra $4,000 Sign On Bonus
- Outstanding Weekly Salary – Highly Competitive Pay with Outstanding Weekly Salary and Substantial Seniority Increases
- Relocation Package – Available for Right Candidate
- Annual Bonuses – We Reward Safety with Additional Annual Bonuses
- Care for You and Your Family – with Excellent Group PPO Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage – the majority of which is company paid! Available after 80 days of employment.
- Protect Your Loved Ones – FREE Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
- Build Your Nest Egg – Save for retirement with a 401K Investment and Profit-Sharing Plan that Includes a Generous Company Match and as an employee owned company all eligible employees also receive an annual stock award.
- Additional Paid Days Off – Paid Holidays and Vacations
- More Time at Home – We Offer a Predictable Work Schedule with 2-3 Nights Home Each Week.
The People and Company
Southeast Food Distribution Company, L.P. is the largest distributor of frozen foods products in the Southeastern United States. Our company allows for wonderful opportunities for the right individual, If you’re looking for an exciting place to build and enhance your career, we welcome your skills, ambition and drive and in return we promise to provide you with an opportunity to reach your potential and maximize your career along with experiencing advancement in your own personal growth.
Learn. Grow. Enjoy.
Southeast Food Distribution is and always has been a company that is committed to serving our customers in an accurate and productive manner, and we hold our employees to the highest expectations to achieve this goal and reward them when they do. Our team is committed to doing things right, the first time, every time and on time! If you share in this philosophy, then we invite you to learn more about employment opportunities as a CDL Class A driver with us today.
Jump Start your CDL Class A trucking career and take advantage of this limited and unique opportunity to join our team by applying now. To Learn more about our truck driving positions currently available in Gaston, South Carolina and to see if you qualify please contact:
305-652-4622 ext. 1252
Minimum Job Requirements
- Class A CDL with 1 Year of Recent Verifiable Safe Driving Experience
- Successfully pass a D.O.T. physical; and a controlled substance test in accordance with FMCSR
- Be Physically Able to Load and/or Unload Freight
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Southeast Food Distribution is an equal opportunity employer. In all of our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or other protected class. No question in the application process is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on such grounds.
Southeast Food Distribution provides a substance-free workplace. All candidates being considered for employment will undergo appropriate testing in conjunction with our drug-free workplace policy. If you use illegal substances, please do not apply for employment here.