CDL Truck Drivers Wanted
Attention Class A CDL Truck Drivers in Cordele, GA! Jump Start Your Career While Living The “Trucker & Home” Life You Want and Deserve.
Are you seeking an outstanding opportunity for a truck driving career with a company that appreciates, honestly cares about and most of all rewards their employees when they perform well?
If so, you are in the right place and very well may be the exceptional Class A CDL Truck Driver we are looking for to continue our explosive growth. We are an employee owned company and work hard for our dedicated regional, route and delivery drivers to meet and exceed their expectations while providing the compensation and resources necessary to have a rewarding career and life at home.
After being hired, New Southeast Frozen Foods CDL truck driving job team members will receive a generous $4,000 bonus for signing on with us. Our truck drivers can expect a highly competitive salary & exceptional benefits package along with a safe and stable work environment. Also, eligible company truck drivers are rewarded by receiving annual safety bonuses. Southeast Frozen Foods is an employee owned company which means everyone on the team shares in the success of the company and are eligible to receive annual stock awards. After 80 days of employment, we supply outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability insurance coverage for our employees and their families. Put money away for your retirement and build your nest egg with your own 401K Savings Plan with a generous company match. As a CDL Truck Driver for a leading distributor of frozen and refrigerated foods in the Eastern United States, our truck drivers will also enjoy more time at home with vacations, paid holidays, and a predictable work schedule that allows for two to three nights home.
Southeast Frozen Foods is currently hiring experienced CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Truck Drivers to join our team in the Cordele, Georgia area. We are seeking Dedicated Lane Drivers, Over the Road and Short Haul Truck Drivers looking to boost their trucking career. Our CDL drivers can expect great pay and benefits, a state of the art fleet averaging only 2.5 years old along with a rewarding career and home life.
Why Southeast Frozen Foods?
Company Driver Compensation and Benefits Package:
- $8,000 – Sign On Bonus
- Outstanding Weekly Salary – Highly Competitive Pay with Outstanding Weekly Salary and Substantial Seniority Increases
- Relocation Package – Available for Right Candidate
- Annual Bonuses – We Reward Safety with Additional Annual Bonuses
- Care for You and Your Family – with Excellent Group PPO Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage – the majority of which is company paid! Available after 80 days of employment.
- Protect Your Loved Ones – FREE Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
- Build Your Nest Egg – Save for retirement with a 401K Investment and Profit-Sharing Plan that Includes a Generous Company Match and as an employee owned company all eligible employees also receive an annual stock award.
- Additional Paid Days Off – Paid Holidays and Vacations
- More Time at Home – We Offer a Predictable Work Schedule with 2-3 Nights Home Each Week.
The People and Company
Southeast Food Distribution Company, L.P. is the largest distributor of frozen foods products in the Southeastern United States. Our company presents outstanding opportunities for the right individual, If you’re looking for an exciting environment to build and enhance your career, we welcome your skills, ambition and drive and in return we promise to provide you with an opportunity to fulfill your potential and maximize your career.
Learn. Grow. Enjoy.
Southeast Food Distribution is and always has been a company that is committed to serving our customers in an accurate and productive manner, and we hold our employees to high expectations to achieve this goal and reward them when they do. Our team is committed to doing things right, the first time, every time and on time! If you share this philosophy, then we invite you to explore employment opportunities as a CDL Class A driver with us today.
Rejuvenate your CDL Class A trucking career and take advantage of this limited opportunity to join the SEFF team by applying today. To learn more about our truck driving positions currently available in Cordele, Georgia and to see if you qualify please contact:
Minimum Job Requirements
- Class A CDL with 1 Year of Recent Verifiable Safe Driving Experience
- Successfully pass a D.O.T. physical; and a controlled substance test in accordance with FMCSR
- Be Physically Able to Load and/or Unload Freight
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Southeast Food Distribution is an equal opportunity employer. In all of our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or other protected class. No question in the application process is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on such grounds.
Southeast Food Distribution provides a substance-free workplace. All candidates being considered for employment will undergo appropriate testing in conjunction with our drug-free workplace policy. If you use illegal substances, please do not apply for employment here.