Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Miami Class A CDL Truck Driver Wanted - Great Pay, Benefits & Home Life!
If you are searching for the best truck driving opportunity with a company that truly cares about, appreciates and most of all rewards their employees for a job well done you can stop looking now…
If qualified, you may be the professional and experienced Class A CDL Truck Driver we are seeking to continue our explosive growth in the Miami, Florida area. Our dedicated regional, route and delivery drivers are given the resources and compensation they need to enjoy a long rewarding career while living a more balanced home life.
Once a member of the Southeast Frozen Foods team, our CDL truck driving job applicants will receive a generous $2,000 Sign On Bonus along with a highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package. Also, because SEFF takes much pride in providing a work environment that is both safe and stable we reward our company drivers with annual safety bonuses. Southeast Frozen Foods is an employee owned company, which means all eligible employees share in the success by receiving an annual stock award. After 80 days of employment, we supply excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability insurance coverage for our employees and their families that is primarily paid for by the company. SEFF makes it easy to save and invest for retirement with a 401K along and a generous company match. As a CDL Truck Driver for a leading distributor of frozen and refrigerated foods in the Eastern United States, members of our team also enjoy more time off with paid holidays, vacations and a rare thing in the trucking industry which is a predictable work schedule that allows for two to three nights home each week.
Southeast Frozen Foods is currently hiring experienced CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Truck Drivers to join our team in the Miami, Florida area. We are seeking Dedicated Lane Drivers, Over the Road and Short Haul Truck Drivers looking to take their trucking career to the next level. Our CDL drivers can expect great pay and benefits, a state of the art fleet averaging only 2.5 years old along with a rewarding career and home life.
Why Southeast Frozen Foods?
Company Driver Compensation and Benefits Package:
- $2,000 – Sign On Bonus
- Outstanding Weekly Salary – Highly Competitive Pay with Outstanding Weekly Salary and Substantial Seniority Increases
- Relocation Package – Available for Right Candidate
- Annual Bonuses – We Reward Safety with Additional Annual Bonuses
- Care for You and Your Family – with Excellent Group PPO Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage – the majority of which is company paid! Available after 80 days of employment.
- Protect Your Loved Ones - FREE Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
- Build Your Nest Egg – Save for retirement with a 401K Investment and Profit-Sharing Plan that Includes a Generous Company Match and as an employee owned company all eligible employees also receive an annual stock award.
- Additional Paid Days Off – Paid Holidays and Vacations
- More Time at Home – We Offer a Predictable Work Schedule with 2-3 Nights Home Each Week.
The People and Company
Southeast Food Distribution Company, L.P. is the largest distributor of frozen foods products in the Southeastern United States. Our company provides exceptional opportunities for the right individual, If you are looking for an exciting environment to build and grow your career, we welcome your skills, ambition and drive and in return we promise to provide you with an opportunity to fulfill your potential and maximize your career.
Learn. Grow. Enjoy.
Southeast Food Distribution is and always has been a company that is dedicated to serving our customers in an accurate and productive manner, and we hold our employees to these same high expectations to achieve this goal and reward them when they do. Our team is committed to doing things right, the first time, every time and on time! If you share in this philosophy, then we invite you to learn more about employment opportunities as a CDL Class A driver with us today.
Renew your CDL Class A trucking career and take advantage of this limited time opportunity to become part of the SEFF team by applying now. To learn more about our truck driving positions currently available in the Miami, Florida area and to see if you qualify please contact:
Minimum Job Requirements
- Class A CDL with 1 Year of Recent Verifiable Safe Driving Experience
- Successfully pass a D.O.T. physical; and a controlled substance test in accordance with FMCSR
- Be Physically Able to Load and/or Unload Freight
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Southeast Food Distribution is an equal opportunity employer. In all of our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or other protected class. No question in the application process is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on such grounds.
Southeast Food Distribution provides a substance-free workplace. All candidates being considered for employment will undergo appropriate testing in conjunction with our drug-free workplace policy. If you use illegal substances, please do not apply for employment here.