Searching for an Exciting Warehouse Order Selector Opportunity in the Miami, Florida area that is both rewarding and stable?
We are looking for highly motivated and hardworking Order Selectors to join our team and help us continue our explosive growth. If this sounds like you and you’re seeking an outstanding employment opportunity with an exceptional company that is both stable and fulfilling… You Are In The Right Place!
As a leading distributor of frozen and refrigerated foods, Southeast Frozen Foods has great plans for you and your future.
Our strong and growing Company that is employee owned seeks:
WAREHOUSE ORDER SELECTORS
Great Compensation & Benefits Package
Safe, Stable & Friendly Work Environment
(Miami, Florida Area)
As part of the team, SEFF’s Order Selector and Stock Pickers receive a highly competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package. Southeast Frozen Foods takes great pride in creating and maintaining a safe and friendly work environment for all of our employees. Because SEFF is an employee owned company, all eligible employee owners can share in its success by receiving an annual stock award. The health and well-being of everyone on our team is very important to us so to protect our employees and their families we provide excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability insurance coverage after 80 days of employment. Save for retirement and build wealth by investing in your own personal 401K Savings Plan that comes with a generous company match. As a Miami Order Selector for the leading distributor of frozen and refrigerated foods in the Eastern United States, members of the SEFF team also appreciate more days off with several annual paid holidays and Vacations after only 6 months of Full-Time Service.
Southeast Frozen Foods is currently hiring experienced Order Selectors to join our team in the Miami, Florida area. Our Warehouse Order Selectors can expect great pay and benefits in a friendly and safe work environment along with a rewarding Order Picker career that provides opportunity for advancement.
Order Selector – Full Time
Location – Miami, FL
Order Selector Job Summary Description
Responsible for selecting cases of product needed to fill a customer order in a safe, efficient, accurate manner and preparing the product for shipment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Utilize WMS Computer System to scan WPSE labels at the beginning and end of each order.
- Perform pre-shift safety inspection on MHE and notify supervisor of any deficiencies
- Operate MHE and perform job in a safe and efficient manner to protect employees, equipment and product. Eliminate any unsafe condition to prevent injury, damage or product loss.
- Select cases of product that correspond to WPSE labels, placing a label on each case selected.
- Stack case of product on a pallet in an efficient and secure manner.
- Wrap full pallet with shrink wrap and prepare pallet for loading onto a trailer.
- Assist with warehouse sanitation efforts by working neatly and following prescribed sanitation practices. Clean warehouse as directed.
- Assist with other warehouse functions as needed and directed.
Why Southeast Frozen Foods?
At Southeast Food Distribution, providing a supportive environment goes way beyond the workday. We offer comprehensive benefit options as part of our total compensation plan. Our benefit offerings are designed to provide economic incentives and support for our employees in a fair and uniform manner, and consistent with company objectives.
Order Selector Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Competitive Pay – with regular opportunities for increases
- Care for You and Your Family – with Excellent Group PPO Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage – the majority of which is company paid! Available after 80 days of employment.
- Protect Your Loved Ones – FREE Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
- Build Your Nest Egg – Save for retirement with a 401K Investment and Profit-Sharing Plan that Includes a Generous Company Match and as an employee owned company all eligible employees also receive an annual stock award.
- Additional Paid Days Off – Paid Holidays and Vacations
The People and Company
Southeast Food Distribution Company, L.P. is the largest distributor of frozen foods products in the Southeastern United States. Our company presents outstanding opportunities for the right individual, If you’re looking for an exciting environment to build and enhance your career, we welcome your skills, ambition and in return we promise to provide you with an opportunity to fulfill your potential and maximize your career all while advancing your own personal growth.
Learn. Grow. Enjoy.
Southeast Food Distribution is and always has been a company that is committed to serving our customers in an accurate and productive manner, and we hold our employees to high expectations to achieve this goal and reward them when they do. Our team is committed to doing things right, the first time, every time and on time! If you share this philosophy, then we invite you to explore employment opportunities as an Order Filler with us today.
Boost your Warehouse Order Selector career and take advantage of this limited opportunity to join our team by applying now. To learn more about our order selecting positions currently available in the Miami, Florida area and to see if you qualify please contact:
305-652-4622 ext. 1227
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Education or G.E.D.
- Ability to Work Productively in Sub-Zero Temperatures
- Be Physically Able to Load and/or Unload Freight
- Ability to Read and Understand Numbers and Basic English
- ONE YEAR SELECTOR EXPERIENCE
- PROFICIENT/SKILLED with ELECTRIC PALLET-JACK
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Southeast Food Distribution is an equal opportunity employer. In all of our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or other protected class. No question in the application process is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on such grounds.
Southeast Food Distribution provides a substance-free workplace. All candidates being considered for employment will undergo appropriate testing in conjunction with our drug-free workplace policy. If you use illegal substances, please do not apply for employment here.