Truck Drivers Wanted
Are You a Class A CDL Truck Driver in the Richmond, Virginia Area Looking to Boost Your Career and Discover a New & Improved “Trucker” Lifestyle?
Tired of the rest and searching for the best truck driving opportunity with a company that truly cares about, appreciates and most of all rewards their employees for a job well done?
If so, you may be the professional Class A CDL Truck Driver we are seeking to continue our explosive growth. As an employee owned company we work extremely hard to not only understand the needs of our dedicated regional, route and delivery drivers but to also provide the resources they need to enjoy a rewarding career while living a more balanced life at home.
We take great pride in providing a safe work environment and reward our company drivers with annual safety bonuses. Because Southeast Frozen Foods is employee owned, all eligible employees share in the success of the company by receiving a stock award each year. We also care about the health & well-being of everyone on the SEFF team and provide excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability insurance coverage for our employees and their families after 80 days of employment. Save for retirement and build wealth by investing in your own personal 401K Savings Plan with a substantial company match. As a CDL Truck Driver for a leading distributor of frozen and refrigerated foods in the Eastern United States, members of the SEFF team also enjoy more time at home with Paid Holidays, Vacations and an industry rare predictable work schedule allowing for two to three nights home each week.
Southeast Frozen Foods is currently hiring experienced CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Truck Drivers to join our team in the Richmond, Virginia area to be based out of our hub located in Sandston, VA. We are seeking Dedicated Lane Drivers, Over the Road and Short Haul Truck Drivers looking to take their trucking career to the next level. Our CDL drivers can expect great pay and benefits, a state of the art fleet averaging only 2.5 years old along with a rewarding career and home life.
Why Southeast Frozen Foods?
Company Driver Compensation and Benefits Package:
- $8000 - Sign On Bonus
- Outstanding Weekly Salary - Highly Competitive Pay with Outstanding Weekly Salary and Substantial Seniority Increases
- Relocation Package - Available for Right Candidate
- Annual Bonuses - We Reward Safety with Additional Annual Bonuses
- Care for You and Your Family - with Excellent Group PPO Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage – the majority of which is company paid! Available after 80 days of employment.
- Protect Your Loved Ones - FREE Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
- Build Your Nest Egg - Save for retirement with a 401K Investment and Profit-Sharing Plan that Includes a Generous Company Match and as an employee owned company all eligible employees also receive an annual stock award.
- Additional Paid Days Off - Paid Holidays and Vacations
- More Time at Home – We Offer a Predictable Work Schedule with 2-3 Nights Home Each Week.
The People and Company
Southeast Food Distribution Company, L.P. is the largest distributor of frozen foods products in the Southeastern United States. Our company presents outstanding opportunities for the right individual, If you’re looking for an exciting environment to build and enhance your career, we welcome your skills, ambition and drive and in return we promise to provide you with an opportunity to fulfill your potential and maximize your career along with advancing your own personal growth.
Learn. Grow. Enjoy.
Southeast Food Distribution is and always has been a company that is committed to serving our customers in an accurate and productive manner, and we hold our employees to high expectations to achieve this goal and reward them when they do. Our team is committed to doing things right, the first time, every time and on time! If you share this philosophy, then we invite you to explore employment opportunities as a CDL Class A driver with us today.
Revitalize your CDL Class A trucking career and take advantage of this unique and limited opportunity by applying now. To Learn more about our truck driving positions currently available and to see if you qualify please contact:
Minimum Job Requirements
- Class A CDL with 1 Year of Recent Verifiable Safe Driving Experience
- Successfully pass a D.O.T. physical; and a controlled substance test in accordance with FMCSR
- Be Physically Able to Load and/or Unload Freight
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Southeast Food Distribution is an equal opportunity employer. In all of our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or other protected class. No question in the application process is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on such grounds.
Southeast Food Distribution provides a substance-free workplace. All candidates being considered for employment will undergo appropriate testing in conjunction with our drug-free workplace policy. If you use illegal substances, please do not apply for employment here.